At Direct AC we work hard to improve the quality of life within our community by creating superior indoor environments that provide unparalleled comfort and peace of mind. Our professional heating and air conditioning services are unrivaled in Southern California. With our competitive pricing, attention to detail, and great customer service, you are sure to get the quality of work you deserve at the price you can afford.
We stand behind our work because all of our technicians and installers are certified and trained. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured which means no worries for you! We now offer Lifetime warranties on new equipment.
You can also schedule an appointment online and one of our HVAC professionals will be glad to assist you.
We offer the following heating & cooling services to homeowners in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles Counties:
• New HVAC Equipment Installation
• Indoor Air Quality Inspections
• Indoor Environment Inspections and monitoring
• New Heating and Cooling Design
• Indoor Environmental Controls
• Air duct cleaning
We back what we sell! We guarantee that your new comfort system will provide you with the level of comfort you expect or we will refund 100% of your purchase. Be sure to ask about our 10 year parts and labor warranties on all new equipment.
Our HVAC professionals offer the following commercial services:
• Heating & cooling maintenance through our HVAC preventive maintenance program
• Heating repairs
• AC repairs
• Installations & Replacements
• Property HVAC management systems
• Indoor air quality controls
• Air duct cleaning
• Design & build custom HVAC systems
There are a few things that set us apart from our competition. They include:
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. We stand behind our work 100%!
• Our technicians are fully trained and certified
• We are licensed, certified, bonded, and insured
• We offer Lifetime Replacement Warranties on new Equipment
• We offer free in-home consultations to residents throughout Southern California
We are authorized dealers of all major brands of indoor air quality, heating , and cooling equipment. After assessing your situation and taking into consideration your unique needs, our consultants will provide you with a detailed proposal for your home or business.
When buying new equipment for your home, the contractor you choose is the most important decision you will make. The top 3 factors in life expectancy for a new air conditioning system are 54% installation, 40% maintenance, and 6% brand. Poor installation can cause uneven heating and cooling temperatures, noisy operation, and up to a 30% decrease in efficiency. At Direct AC we guarantee that your system will be installed per factory recommended specifications.